New Computer and Twitch TV

27.12.13

It has taken some time but I have finally built my custom PC! Which means I can finally start streaming on Twitch TV. If you are not familiar with what Twitch TV is, basically it is a website where gamers live stream themselves playing video games of all sorts. While I plan to start off small streaming games like Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, and Spelunky, I plan to expand to more games in the future. Click here to go to my Twitch channel and follow me! Also, here is the list of my PC specs:



Follow me on Twitter to know when I will be going live and follow this blog for bigger updates concerning the stream as well as other things.

EDIT: Also, I have completely overhauled my website which can be found here.

-FxyNate

You Might Also Like

1 comments