First Things First

22.8.12

I always hate the first post on anything. It's like the first time you play a game without instructions, you have no idea what you're doing. So I'm just diving right in, and getting it over with.

I plan to post things mainly relating to games, as that is high on the list of favorites. But from time to time I may post reviews of movies I see, new electronic products out (or that I have purchased), and things closely related.

I don't know as of yet how often I will post. With the college semester just starting I am rather busy, but I still hope to post often, and have things to post about.

Also, I hope to have a custom URL soon, as blogspot.com is not something too envy. I hope you enjoy reading the things I post about, and feel free to follow me on other sites. Links are to the side >> and game site links are on top bar.

-Nate

You Might Also Like

0 comments